Cycling Refrigerated Dryers
Ingersoll Rand’s unique line of Cycling Refrigerated Dryers offer the ultimate in energy savings. The dryers are constructed with quality components to ensure superior performance and reliability.
High Efficiency Cycling Dryers
The high-efficiency design and construction of Ingersoll Rand Dec cycling dryers help you achieve better performance, while reducing energy consumption. The patented, high-efficiency heat exchanger combined with a thermal mass circuit helps save energy at any load. With a highly efficient refrigerant compressor that automatically deactivates to save energy and features like microprocessor control and a heavy-duty electronic no-loss (ENL) drain the Ingersoll Rand Dec dryer provides the efficient dry air you need at a lower operating cost.
- Patented, energy saving heat exchanger
- Lowest pressure drop in the industry
- All energy savings readings on control panel
- Thermal mass cold energy storage reduces dryer compressor run time
- High quality air with an ISO Class 4 dew point
- Electronic, no-loss drain eliminates compressed air loss
- R134a and R407c refrigerants lower energy consumption
- Compact size
- Simplified circuit design eliminates thermal expansion valves and fan control switches
- Factory-installed glycol