2-Stage Lubricated Air Compressors
Ingersoll Rand offers two Type 30 reciprocating compressor packages to help meet the diverse needs of customers. The Value Package provides an economic and dependable solution for commercial, automotive and light industrial applications where the focus is simply on having a reliable compressed air system. The Premium Package enhances the durability and performance of the compressor by including an air-cooled aftercooler, low oil level switch and an auto-condensate drain (on receiver mounted units). These additional features make the Premium Package ideally suited for manufacturing and heavier duty industrial applications. Both compressors are available from 2.2 kW to 22 kW in 11 bar and 14 bar configurations.
The Premium Package enhances durability and performance by offering all the features of the value package plus a number of additional features that provide increased reliability, lower maintenance and an overall higher quality of performance. The additional features include an air-cooled aftercooler, low oil level switch and an auto-condensate drain (on receiver mounted units) that make the Premium Package ideally suited for manufacturing and more heavy duty industrial applications. Premium Packages are available from 2.2 kW to 22 kW in 11 bar and 14 bar configurations.
- Wall mountable Star Delta starter wired included with 3.5 meters of cable, ready to use
- Auto start/stop regulation by the pressure switch through the starter for 4.0 and 5.5 kW models
- Dual control redulation on 7.5 kW to 22 kW models
- Integral motor overload protection included in the starter
- Automatic unloaded start-up included: compressor depressurises automatically on shut-down with a blowdown solenoid
- Low oil level indicator
- Auto-condensate drain on receiver mounted units
- Belt guard mounted air cooled aftercooler
- Anti-vibration pads
- Receiver and base mounted options available
Premium Package Brochure
The Value Package provides and economic and dependable solution for those customers simply focused on a reliable compressed air solution and is ideal for commercial, automotive and light industrial applications. Value Packages are available from 2.2 kW to 22 kW in 11 bar and 14 bar configurations.
- Constant speed control regulation
- Designed for use with customer supplied Star Delta starter
- Centrifugal unloaded included to reduce start up power requirement
- Totally enclosed belt guard design
- 11 bar compressors safety valve and check valve fitted
- 14 bar compressors base mounted
Value Package Brochure