Compressed Air Solutions Ltd is approved by Qualsafe Awards, an awarding organisation recognised by Ofqual to offer regulated qualifications.
Qualsafe Awards has recently reviewed the timescales for completing requalification training in conjunction with the First Aid Awarding Organisation Forum. All first aiders should complete their 2 day requalification in advance of their certificate expiring; unfortunately, this is not always able to happen. If your first aiders FAW certificate has expired in the last month, but they have received annual refresher training, then the first aider can attend the two day requalification course. If the first aider has received no annual refresher training, or the certificate expired over three calendar months ago, then the first aider should attend the full three day FAW course.
It is important to note that once the three year certificate has expired, the first aider is no longer deemed to be competent.
Here at Compressed Air Solutions we are able to offer the following training:
- QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid At Work (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
- QA Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (QCF)
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (QAR)
- Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator (QAR)
If you require any further information on our first aid training please contact Claire@compressedairsolutions.co.uk